SAFE® Safe Attachment Formation for Educators
A training program to enhance secure attachment between parents and child
Pregnancy, birth, and parenthood a mean new and exciting phase of life – and many happy moments. It also raises many questions and fears. These days, parents are confronted with information from books, television, not to mention the well-intended opinions of friends, relatives, and grandparents. Unfortunately, the sometimes contradictory advice can be both overwhelming and confusing.
Perhaps you, like so many other parents-to-be, have asked yourself some of the following questions:
- How do I become a good mother or a good father?
- How can I build a good relationship with my child and get him or her on the right developmental path?
- What should I do when my baby cries or can’t fall asleep despite my best efforts?
- What should we as parents do when our needs are different from those of our baby?
- At what point am I spoiling my child, and when does my child need limits?
- How can I avoid unconsciously transmitting my own traumatic childhood experiences to my child?
- How can we best handle our change in status from couplehood to parenthood?
- And much, much more!
SAFE® Safe Attachment Formation for Educators always offers the most up-to-date findings from the scientific research. Our courses can help you to improve your parenting skills, and enable you to build a positive parent-child relationship, which is essential to the long-term development of your child.
Do you have any questions about the SAFE®-Program
or about other subjects like, pregnancy, birth and parenting?
Please don’t hesitate to contact our SAFE®-Team.